Emma Watson Is Back To Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

8.3.11

Editor: Hot Stories To Read

"Harry Potter" movie star Emma Watson has given up her schoolbooks and gone back to practicing witchcraft, for the films, anyway.

Watson, who portrays the British boy wizard's sidekick Hermione Granger in the wildly popular movies, posted a message to fans on her website on Monday saying that she is taking some time out of Brown University to finish off the "Potter" films.

The final chapter, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released worldwide this upcoming July.

"I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible," Watson wrote.

"I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on 'Harry Potter' (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working toward my degree...it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought," the British actress added.

Watson also thanked her fans for their "continuing support."

The actress, who turns 21 years-old next month, enrolled at Brown in September 2009 for a four-year degree course. She had played brainy Hermione since the first Harry Potter movie, which was released in 2001.

via: Reuters Life
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Hot Stories To Read All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.
Obat Kuat, Cara Mengatasi Ejakulasi Dini, Buku Hamil, Info Smartphone dan Tablet PC, Berita Hot Hari Ini, Cara Dapat Uang Lewat Internet, Trading Forex Online, Belajar Bahasa Jawa, Melamar Kerja Online, Obat Herbal, Bisnis Internet, Hot Stories To Read, Toko Herbal, Spices and Herbs, Toko Vitalitas, Health Diseases and Disorders